Re: Re: Subversion Repository

Please make more commits with less changes and with longer comments :-)

Sure, I can try. There wasn't much to say about it though, it was
pretty much just a batch import. I don't expect to need to do anything
similar again.

I've made several more commits since, all of more normal size.

> p.s. do we have any word on this becoming the official development
> source repository yet?
Sorry, english is not my native language.
Can you ask in other words what are you mean.

What I mean is... Is this subversion repository now the official place
for development, and the primary store for the source code. Or is
Jean-Pierre still working on a separate set of source, and the two
will need to be merged?

Richard.