Re: svn commit notification mailing list

I already shedule enabling svn commit notification by email to list
kicad-svnnotify@...

I don't think the list should allow posting, except by the svn commit
hook of course. I'd suggest whitelisting the address svn sends from
and disallowing all others. You might also want to set the reply-to
address to the dev mailing list, so if people want to reply to discuss
a commit it goes to the dev list, that way it keeps the dev discussion
on the right list, and only commits to the svn list.

Just my thoughts, other opinions may exists ;-)

Richard.