Re: sourceforge

I was just curious. I remebered the same thing last year on i think berlios.

BTW, thanks for answering.

Rok

Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
Rok Markovic wrote:
Did JP made the decission to use SVN?

Rok

Why do you ask?

Igor set it up (and had he not, I would have done it about a week later).

Then we checked in all the code and documentation.

Then we asked Jean-Pierre and to use it. At first he resisted, with resistance that appeared to be based mostly on lack of familiarity with the version control software, but after some persuasion and simple introduction to SVN from me he finally agreed to it. He has been using it along with several others. So the repository is the real deal.

Dick