Compile error with eelayer.cpp

I had a compile error when trying to update kicad this morning:
eelayer.o: In function `WinEDA_SetColorsFrame::WinEDA_SetColorsFrame()':
eelayer.cpp:(.text+0x55c): undefined reference to `vtable for WinEDA_SetColorsFr
ame'
eelayer.o: In function `WinEDA_SetColorsFrame::WinEDA_SetColorsFrame()':
eelayer.cpp:(.text+0xc1c): undefined reference to `vtable for WinEDA_SetColorsFrame' eelayer.o: In function `WinEDA_SetColorsFrame::WinEDA_SetColorsFrame(WinEDA_DrawFrame*, wxPoint const&)': eelayer.cpp:(.text+0x36c9): undefined reference to `vtable for WinEDA_SetColorsFrame' eelayer.o: In function `WinEDA_SetColorsFrame::WinEDA_SetColorsFrame(WinEDA_DrawFrame*, wxPoint const&)': eelayer.cpp:(.text+0x3909): undefined reference to `vtable for WinEDA_SetColorsFrame'

I'm using wxGTK-2.6.4 and GTK+-2.12.0.

I can't fix it myself (still have to learn C++) but looking around I found the following message that may be of some help.

"That is the most obscure error message the gcc produces, but the reason
is usually simple:

The compiler has to put the vtable into an object file. It puts it into
the object file where the definition of the first non-inline member
function is. If it is missing, you get this rather unhelpful linker
error. Please check the existence of the definitions of your member
functions."

Sorry not being able to help further,
David

Follow ups