Re: Compile error with eelayer.cpp

--0-865797263-1193189729=:58540 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

For the benefit of anyone who is not signed up with the [Kicad-svnnotify] m=
ailing list (which notifies its members whenever any of the files within th=
e KiCad database have been updated), I have now updated the eeschema/eelaye=
r.cpp and eeschema/eelayer.h files, and EESchema now compiles OK - and for =
both the Windows version and the Linux version.
=20
I normally check that I have no problems with compiling either of those ver=
sions before committing any files, but it looks like I had only compiled th=
e Windows version before committing revision 354 (as I also had problems wh=
en I tried to compile that version under Linux). So I apologise for any inc=
onvenience which I have caused, and will henceforth strive even harder to r=
efrain from committing any problematic files in the future.
=20
And thank you David Bourgeois for reporting this matter, and for your effor=
ts to assist in rectifying it.
=20
Regards,
Geoff Harland.

 --0-865797263-1193189729=:58540 Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

ad><body><div style=3D"font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;=
font-size:12pt"><DIV>For the benefit of anyone who is not signed up with th=
e [Kicad-svnnotify] mailing list (which notifies its members whenever any o=
f the files within the KiCad database have been updated), I have now update=
d the <FONT size=3D3>eeschema/eelayer.cpp and eeschema/eelayer.h files, and=
EESchema now compiles OK - and&nbsp;for both the&nbsp;Windows version and =
the Linux version.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I normally check that I have no problems with compiling either of thos=
e versions before committing any files, but it looks like I had only compil=
ed the Windows version before committing revision 354 (as I also had proble=
ms when I tried to compile that version under Linux). So I apologise for an=
y inconvenience which I have caused, and&nbsp;will henceforth&nbsp;strive e=
ven harder to refrain from committing any problematic files in the future.<=
/DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>And thank you David Bourgeois for reporting this matter, and for your =
efforts to assist in rectifying it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>Geoff Harland.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></div><br>

<hr size=3D1>
Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. <a hr=
ef=3D"http://au.rd.yahoo.com/mail/taglines/default_all/storage/*http://au.d=
ocs.yahoo.com/mail/unlimitedstorage.html" target=3D_blank>Get it now</a>.

Follow ups