Re: Depndency tracking

> Has anyone ever looked into autogenerating header file dependencies?
> Right, now one would have to build KiCad from scratch (which takes
> considerable amounts of time) after each svn update to be sure no ABI
> breaking changes were made.

Funnily enough I was just looking at that last night (when I was
supposed to be revising). Just did a little playing with -MD -E type
stuff. I was contemplating doing a bit of a rewrite of the linux make
files, once I'm through this set of exams.

I'd like to get rid of the recursive make calls too, it's not good
practise. For one thing when part of the build fails the overall make
doesn't fail, which is not ideal for automated package building.

Richard.