Re: Depndency tracking

Ok, so it sounds like some people want a new system and I don't have
time to do that. I have put in a quick and dirty hack for dependency
stuff though.

Do a "make deps" to generate dependency info for use in subsequent
builds. A clean will remove the dependency info. It's totally optional
and the build will work as it currently does if you don't do this. I'm
not updating dependencies as part of the normal build (to keep it
optional) so if there are some major dependency changes or new files
added you may need/want to regenerate the deps.

Richard.