Re: php_polygon.cpp's point_at_infinit3 & 4

Just another little thought on this (/ spanner in the works). How's the
license situation for this? I see the php stuff appears to be GPL, but some
of the other stuff in the polygon directory has another custom looking
license, and some of the stuff doesn't have any indication of it's license,
but the comments at the top suggest it's been borrowed from somewhere else
rather than newly written. Is it ok to be mixing all this stuff, then
releasing kicad under the GPL. I'm no legal expert, so it may be fine, just
asking.

Richard.
 ------=_Part_2588_28959453.1199525840815 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1