Re: Re: CMakeLists.txt not working for debug build

Hi,

2008/1/7, Dick H. <dick@...>:
> --- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dick H." <dick@...> wrote:
> >
> > The latest changes to CMakeLists.txt broke the debug build on linux.
>
> It works if I delete the debug/CMakeCache.txt file and then rebuild it
> with
>
> cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DwxWidgets_USE_DEBUG=ON ../../
>
> I then edited CMakeLists.txt manually to enable VERBOSE compiler
> commands so I can see that this DEBUG support is actually working.

You could uncomment the bodies of DBG_MSG and DBG_MSG_V in
CMakeModules/FindwxWidgetsCVS.cmake to see how the wxWidgets variables
are set during configure.

> Only 3/4 hour lost.

Sorry. I should have documented it better.

Whenever I make such a change in CMakeLists.txt I do remove the build
directory structure.

Happy hacking,
Mateusz