Re: Wrong mirror axis in pcb plot routine?

Andrey Sivchikov wrote:
I built Kicad from cvs code two days ago.
I got a problem with RefDef orientation in copper layer gerber file.
It did not match to orientation in pcbnew.
I fixed this problem with changing followed lines in plot_rtn.cpp:

298 if( no_miroir == 0 )
299 // size.y = -size.y; <- Before
300 size.x = -size.x; // Text is mirrored

OK, I'll check in this change.

Besides, Layer Select Box in menu toolbar had small size and wasn't displayed well.
This is workaround in tool_pcb.cpp:

621 m_SelLayerBox = new WinEDAChoiceBox( parent, ID_TOOLBARH_PCB_SELECT_LAYER, 622 wxPoint( -1, -1 ), wxSize( LISTBOX_WIDTH + 40, -1 ) );

I recently made a change exactly here, so I am reluctant to embrace this fix immediately.

What platform(s) does this fix work properly on? (We may need to make this platform specific.)

Thanks,

Dick Hollenbeck
SoftPLC Corporation
http://softplc.com