Re: Re: Wrong mirror axis in pcb plot routine?

sombre_hedgehog wrote:
What platform(s) does this fix work properly on? (We may need to make this platform specific.)

I use Gentoo Linux, gtk+-1.12.2 and wxGTK-2.6.4.0 are installed.

I forgot to tell that I installed Kicad package from Gentoo
distributive first and had no problem with layer select box. I
switched to CVS version because of bug(?) in gerber plotting.

Regards,

Andrey
I checked in a change on this, but not the one that you gave. The one you gave was still not wide enough on my Ubuntu system. With the current strategy there is probably no way to make every one happy, that is, using a fixed constant combobox width. We should probably be using Font Metrics and using the longest sized string used, which is "Component (Page Down)" and measuring its with in a given font, then setting the combobox width to that plus the border width. But in my opinion, that is what wxSize( -1, -1 ) should be doing, instead it seems to use only the first string in the list to compute width.

So, anyone want to suggest code to measure the width of a string using the combobox's font and font size? If we had that we could put it into the constructor for WinEDAChoiceBox() and get the perfect size.

Until then, a width of 230 is the minimum that looks good on my system.

Dick Hollenbeck
SoftPLC Corporation
http://softplc.com