Re: 1877170 request (pcbnew undo/redo). Let's make

Vladimir Kalyaev wrote:
I think pcbnew needs undo/redo buffer with keyboard
hotkeys. The simplest solution: make a new .brd file
after each action. To reduce disk usage, only each
10-th action to a disk file, others just to a memory
location.

Please read 1877170 request and make a Ctrl-z/y
hotkeys function templates.

Regards, Vladimir.

We all agree undo/redo is needed. Keyboard hotkeys are in the program already, so we disagree there.

Your request is in the queue and when it reaches the top of our priority list and we have time, it will probably get done then.

Dick