Re: dont svn up just yet

Yeah,

What about using uncrustify and the uncrustify.cfg file on the new code?

That way things are consistent with what I have been trying to establish for almost a year now.

thanks,

Dick

All -
I realized that the best way to handle the old GLabels (which were
really hierarchal labels) is to treat them as hierarchal labels if the
eeschema file version is 1, and as global labels if the file version
is 2.
this allows proper reading of old files & new files. sorry, I'll fix asap!
Tim