Re: Problems setting up WinXP to run cmake

Hi,

Magnus Beischer napsal(a):
Hi,

I am trying to set up the development environment for WinXP. I
followed the instructions in "how-to-build-for-windows.txt" but I get
an error when running:
cmake .

The message is:
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to
"Visual Studio 6". CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set. You probably need
to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module
file:C:/svn/kicad/trunk/kicad/CMakeFiles/CMakeCCompiler.cmake
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module
file:C:/svn/kicad/trunk/kicad/CMakeFiles/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake
-- Configuring done

When I set up cmake with CMakeSetup I choose to build for "MSYS
Makefiles". Is that the correct choice?

That is the right one.
Other questions? :-)

Milan

Somebody having a solution for my cmake problems?

// Magnus