Re: Re: Patch: improved magnetism

Hi Werner,

Your patch looks good, just needs a tiny bit of tweaking: can you
make it so that when moving vias, can you make it so the via is not
magnetic to its former position / former self?

With this new magnetism, I am unable to move 0.6mm vias 0.2mm, or one
step on the grid. I can only move it 0.4mm. If in need to move it
0.2mm, have to delete via ... not a super big hassle, but the code
should not be hard to fix?

I do not know much about pcbnew moving code, but it seems to me that
objects in general should not be self-magnetic.

thank you for you efforts,

Tim