Re: KiCAD Website and Version

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Igor Plyatov <plyatov@...> wrote:

> Hello Alexander!
> Is it required to have a different homepage for pcad2kicad?
> May be better to integrate it directly in to the KiCad?
> --
> Igor Plyatov

To integrate it directly to KiCad is a good idea. But it is
time-consuming. Now the main part of PCadToKicad project is written in
Delphi. Also a former of the converter prefers Delphi to C++.
Thus now PCadToKiCad is a separate project.

To place PCadToKiCad project at http://sourceforge.net/projects/kicad
is possible but an appropriate structure should be created for
PCadToKiCad namely for SVN and downloading. As a structure I mean
additional directories. In this case since PCadToKiCad is a separate
project where should users put info about bugs?

Alexander Lunev