Re: Passwd expired

jean-pierre charras wrote:
Dick,
I debugged the dirty rectangle.
The redraw restricted to the dirty rectangle works fine on large boards, and it is fast. Unfortunately, my password on sourceforge has expired (i believe) and i can't commit my changes.

Alas! I do not have your last mail about how to change sourceforge password here (like many guys, i have 2 PC: one at home here and one at work).
Can you resend me your mail about this.
Thanks

I hope i can commit my changes tomorrow.

( change includes ability to read footprints from gpcb (newlib version only))

The posting is here: