Re: EESchema XOR-Artifacts

Jonas Diemer wrote:
Am Dienstag 18 März 2008 16:49:11 schrieb Jonas Diemer:

Has anyone applied this patch (eeschema_redraw-3.patch) to svn yet?

I have just got svn write acces from Igor, so I could check in the patch myself if there are no objections...

Regards
Jonas

Jonas,

Sorry I have been busy. The only thing I questioned was:

1) Since we still don't have all classes with a GetBoundingBox(), there was the old alternative call that you removed that I think still needs to be there until such time as we have all implementations.

2) Where you call the base class EDA_BaseStruct::GetBoundingBox() why don't you instead just make your own empty rectangle, that way we won't get the debug print statements. I am almost always using the debug builds.

Otherwise I'd like to try it.

Dick