Re: Build/install issues for 20080313-r890

Hi Mark,

I saw your PKGBUILD today.

I've been packaging a later version than yours which required me to
also create PKGBUILDs for kicad-doc and kicad-library.

Looking at your PKGBUILD, I'm not sure that KICAD_STATIC_LINK=0 and
KICAD_PYTHON=1 are effective at "make" because they were handled by
libs.linux which doesn't appear to figure in cmake builds.

In fact, I'm not at all sure whether the Python integration is
functional at present. I can't see any cmake logic for handling
KICAD_PYTHON for library linkage (but I could be wrong).

Just for information, your PKGBUILD doesn't need to create pkg/usr/bin
or install the demo files. makepkg handles the first and the cmake
logic handles the second.

- Neil Darlow