Re: Component library

Hi,

got problem with Wings3D - I slightli changet resistor.wings, but 3D viewer still shows old model, is there some cache in Kicad or do I have modules in wrong place?

Using svn-snapshot modules dir in kicad root dir.

Milan

Milan Horák napsal(a):
Hallo gentlemen,

I think we should also beautify Kicad component libraries.
I've got a copy of IEC 617 and want to make libraries according to it as for now some of components are - sorry for the term - ugly (see CP/CAPAPOL component).

Are there any suggestions or objections?

Milan