Re: Re: OSX suggestions.

Hi,

2008/3/31, emmedics4 <m.serantoni@...>:

> > > CMake is not available on OSX like in all Unices, like Solaris, HP-UX etc.
> > Are you sure ? there are some references to mac os X on the cmake site.
> > (perhpas for the svn version)
> Oui, the standard way to compile on those platforms still old fashioned Makefiles.
> CMake have to be compiled and installed.

I've never used osx but here are some links:

For tiger:
http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.4/cmake-2.4.8-Darwin-universal.dmg

For leopard:
http://cmake.darwinports.com/

With this and -DKICAD_MINIZIP=OFF it should build the sources at
least. "make install" targets won't work because the paths are not set
for apple.

Regards,
Mateusz