Re: Re: Fileformats and library

Hi gentlemen,

FYI there is always file <project_name>.cache.lib where are all parts contained so you can move it to the nex computer without moving libraries.

But I don't know if it is the same for pcbnew/3dviewer/whatever.

Milan

Alain M. napsal(a):
Remy escreveu:
Including symbols, footprints, 3Dshapes in the project file can
prevent components missing in later releases of the libraries; then,
you can re-open a project X years later without problems.

YES, yes, yes, ohhh! please yes...

in my experience, being able to mantain a project many years later...

Alain