Re: Re: OSX: pcbnew with CORE_GRAPHICS.

On Apr 2, 2008, at 8:08 PM, Marco Serantoni wrote:
Marius what do you think about to use more STANDARD path for libraries ?
i mean
~/Library/kicad
/Library/kicad
in This order.

I don't have overview over kicad's library handling, but since the libraries ship with kicad and kicad ships as zip files, it would probably be simpler to keep all application support files in one place for all platforms. However, it would be nice to put user-defined libraries in a separate place and let kicad search in both, so separate distribution files from user-generated files.

In any case, this could be implemented in a minimal-intrusive way without influencing other platforms, so it's worth a shot if you want the use this feature yourself.

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.