Localization problem

Hi, all
I want to ask if it's possible to correct as soon as possible the problem of localization in kicad for the SVN versions: the problem of decimal point in the measure unit (only for windows?). Because it's very unusable. And now I'm using the last correct version: version r869. All successive version have the problem. Pherhaps this problem was introduced when someone made the automatic compilation, or change something in the compilation method, because in the zipped file the various executable files are organized in a directory's structure ( program Files\bin ecc.. ecc.. ). This structure for me has non sense because for me doesn't exists the Program Files directory, but my system program file directory has another name...
bye,
Leonardo