Re: XPM improvments

mkajdas wrote:
Dick,
I saw your comment in todo.txt and I would like to volunteer to do this.

Thank you.
Just want to make sure that I understand it correctly:
- we want all xpm files in the bitmaps/ directory (no subdirectories)

Yes.
- all files from other */bitmaps/ directories will get moved to it
and those directories removed

Yes.
- do we want somehow group files by parent program or not

No, as that would be another thing to maintain. He who wants to use a bitmap, simply "uses it" and links to the "bitmaps" library. There is no impediment to using any bitmap as they are all in bitmaps.h as externs.
The actual implementation is obvious.
Martin

Dick