Bugs 2003834 and 1956732

I'm fixing these in-house (we actually MASS MANUFACTURED a product
designed in kicad :D). Douglas' patch is interesting (still he didn't
correctly do the fill/stroke) and I'm working inspired by that...

Is there someone else already working on that?

Also, what's the difference between filled and bgfilled, at least in
theory? it seems only an estetic detail and it isn't handled either in
the plot routines. What is its supposed use?

Keep on the good work (really useful the new zone fill in pcbnew but
eeschema still crashes sometimes on right click :P)

Follow ups