Re: Introduction and general discussion.

I am relatively new here, but I can comment on one topic:

Steven Johnson escreveu:
They mainly revolve around the schematic library editor. In some ways, I think it would be beneficial for the library editor to be a separate program. What is the feeling?

That was strange for me at first, but I discovered that it has some benefits: creating a new component becomes *much* more eficient thanks to this integration. You can leave the library editor open, and interactively switch back and forth until you get exactly what you need...

Each new tool has it's peculiarities, only when we get used to them we can see some of the benefits :)

In fact all this has to do with the fact that Kicad doesn't have a real *Project Manager*, just a nice tool to open files... But that would be a big rework!

Alain