Append board in pcbnew

Hi,

I'm using the latest svn version of kicad I compiled myself with
wxwidgets 2.8.8 on Ubuntu Linux.

I'm having all kinds of problems trying to append boards into one board
file.

1. One component on one of the boards will not move most of the time
when I move the rest of the board with a block move.
2. Every time I append a board it changes the size to that of the board
I'm appending.
3. When I append a board it changes the name of the board file to
noname.brd, even if I've created a new blank board and saved it first to
append the other boards into.
It seems there were some other problems as well but I can't remember
them right now.

Is there something I can do to fix this? Anyone else have these
problems?

Thanks,
Moses

Follow ups