Re: Translation problem

Alain M. a écrit :

We are translating to Portuguese, and we need help:

Where will I find the text: "Show Spots in Sketch Mode"

and what is "spot"??

the problem is that sketch translates as something similar to "contour"
and thus we need to check very carefully every instance to avoid problems.

This text is in Gerbview (in left tool bar, help tool tip for the tool which selects the display aspect of flashed spots) In gerber format a basic shape can be flashed (round, rect. pads) or drawn (lines like tracks) after selecting a gerber tool shape (a given D-Code)
Draw as spots or draw as lines are 2 basic draw commands in gerber format.
"Show Spots in Sketch Mode" means show flashed shapes (or flashed spots) as contour only (not filled)

--

Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Maître de conférences
Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex

Recherche :
GIPSA-LIS - INPG
46, Avenue Félix Viallet