Re: Tagging kicad-2008-07-15

Richard A Burton a écrit :

2008/7/25 jean-pierre charras <jean-pierre. charras@inpg. fr <mailto:jean-pierre.charras%40inpg.fr>>:
> I created a new tag at kicad.svn.sourcefor ge.net/kicad:
> tags/kicad-2008- 07-15 for latest stable realease.

Do you know when the updates for the documentation translations will
be available? I'd like to package up the new release for Debian (and
indirectly Ubuntu), but I'd rather wait till all translations are
complete.

Richard.

The french and english doc are now updated (by me).
Others versions are outdated (until volunteers do the work to update these versions)

--

Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Maître de conférences
Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex

Recherche :
GIPSA-LIS - INPG
46, Avenue Félix Viallet