Re: Re: Kicad new stable version (release candidate)

Marco Serantoni a écrit :

> I uploaded the last stable (autoinstall for windows and a full .tgz
> archive for linux) release to
> iut-tice.ujf- grenoble. fr/cao/

I'm sorry to disturb you Jean Pierre, but seems that the *.r files needed for OSX are missing from the SVN 2008-07-15, those are indispensable to create the OSX Bundles with normal
makefiles..

You can find them in tag kicad-2008-Nov.

I know that CMake is the principal way to compile Kicad, still normal makefiles supported ?

I am still using makefiles under Windows and Linux.
I did not tested recently makefiles under macosx (i have a very limited access to a mac).

I am using makefiles to test compilation after changes (mainly after editing *.h files), and Cmake to build kicad.. Because makefiles have no dependancies the compilation is faster than using Cmakefiles (when changing *.h files) , but less reliable (unless deleting all *.o files)

Using Cmake is more reliable, to build kicad.

--

Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Maître de conférences
Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex

Recherche :
GIPSA-LIS - INPG
46, Avenue Félix Viallet