Re: Binary distributions - who maintains?

Hallo Jean-Pierre,

today I try to compile it and let you know. There were some error messages compiling kbool and I wasn't able to solve it. I also would like to automatize the process of compiling both Linux and Windows versions on one machine and to produce nightly builds for both platforms. But it cannot be done on sf.net only by means of some script, it requires some hand work so Linux 'nightly' binaries are uploaded to beischer.com

And the main problem is that I don't have much time now :-(

Milan

jean-pierre charras napsal(a):

Milan Horák a écrit :

> I was. Both Linux and Windows version. For now Linux version is made by
> script and uploaded to www.beischer. com/kicad regularly.
>
> Wih Windows version I've had a problem with compiling kbool and for now
> AFAIK nobody is maintaining sourceforge releases :-(

What is the problem ?