Re: Using new Zone Grid = No Grid gives out of memory error

2008/10/6 Brian Sidebotham <brian.sidebotham@...>:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I thought I would have a look at the new zone filling options in SVN
> and tried the new No Grid option for the zone, but when I select
> Refill Zones I get an Out Of Memory error.
>
> The actual error is Out of memory: allocation -849842548 bytes
>
> I'm sorry I can't report anything much more specific. I haven't
> managed to get around to building a debug version of wxwidgets and
> kicad. If anything would be useful to someone please let me know.

Are you using KiCad under Windows or Linux? It would be useful to get
stack trace of the error - it is sometimes possible to get it without
debug version (which sometime works fluently in places, where release
version not).

--
Manveru
jabber: manveru@...