Re: Re: Autorization to commit files into svn

Hello Renie!

Please, sorry my fault, is my first commit, I not put the comments!

If you or some one can correct this, please add one comment, type..

There is no way to correct this, but you can commit "changelog.txt" with your's new comment.

Actualization to 20080825C release and .odt format!

I yet need send my data in format of Wiki, the address is same:

It is not required to use a wiki formatting in a e-mail :-)

My e-mail adresses:
plyatov at mail dot ru
plyatov at gmail dot com

I will atempt again,I write here the results!

[]'s
Renie

--
Igor Plyatov