Re: Arc support in zones etc

Vesa Solonen wrote:
For arcs, does Gerber support arc-outlines or was your intention to
trace the outline with arcs and then coarse polygons with peak-to-peak
error inside that outline line?

I played with FreePCB on Wine and weren't able to view those gerbers on
Gerbview as they seem to use negative aperture data or then I messed
something up.

If you have some Gerber files that are not being displayed properly, please send them to me along with a JPG of what they are supposed to look like (from a program this is displaying them properly). I hope to spend some time on Gerview in the near future.

Dick