Re: New coding guidelines.

I was reluctant to say anything when "CODING_GUIDELINE.txt" was

I am glad you did.

I deleted CODING_STANDARDS.txt

It is horse shit.

I have tens of thousands of dollars invested into Kicad. I simply won't continue to do that without the freedom to write code in a style I am comfortable with. I would fork the damn project first.

Jerry, you do not define coding standards.

There are few people on the planet that have written as much C++ code as I have.
Maybe 100 at most.

There are a lot things I am flexible about, this is not one of them. I am simply not even close to a team player on this subject. Other subjects yes, this one no.

Thanks Wayne, if I were younger and knew less about what I liked, I would have taken a lesson in diplomacy from your posting.

Dick