Re: Translation problems

jean-pierre.charras@... escreveu:
> Alain M. a écrit :
>>
>> Hi, I am helping Renie with the Portuguese translation and we need help
>> with this message (it may be related to zone fill dialog):
>>
>> Error :\n
>> you must choose a copper min thickness value bigger than 0.001 inch or
>> 0.00254 mm)
>>
>> 1) is thickness not intended to be width? as far as I can understand
>> there is only track width in kicad !!!
>>
> This the minimum thickness when calculating filled areas in zones.
> this is not a track minimum thickness.
My problem is that "thickness" reffers to a vertical measure if the
board is resting on the table... while width reffers to a horizontal
measure... and AFAIK zones a filled in a horizontal plane!

Thanks,
Alain

 --------------020903050807080702030700 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:jean-pierre.charras@...";>jean-pierre.charras@...</a> escreveu:
Alain M. a &eacute;crit&nbsp;:
content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
need
help <br>
with this message (it may be related to zone fill dialog):<br>
Error :\n<br>
you must choose a copper min thickness value bigger than 0.001 inch or <br>
0.00254 mm)<br>
1) is thickness not intended to be width? as far as I can understand <br>
there is only track width in kicad !!!<br>
This the minimum thickness when calculating filled areas in zones. this
is not a track minimum thickness.<br>
My problem is that "thickness" reffers to a vertical measure if the
board is resting on the table... while width reffers to a horizontal
measure... and AFAIK zones a filled in a horizontal plane!<br>
Thanks,<br>
Alain<br>
 --------------020903050807080702030700--