Stable release

Rok Markovic a écrit :

> HI to all!
>
> Yes, Jean-Piere I agree with you - it is not the code problem, it is
> program problem. We have to tell users what each parameter means, but I
> have no idea how. I am familiar with code, but I still ned some thinking
> how to set parameters. Does anyone knows, how can we suggest to user how
> to set parameters (maybe some sort of image) ???
>
> I would like to see per_footprint/ per_pad zone setings. I like proposal
> from Vesa for Zones_Inside_ Zone too. But this is not first thing in the
> list. I agree with Dick that thermals are not neccessary for SMT pads,
> but try to unsolder through hole component in 4 or more layer board.
>
> I do *not* like my idea about adding stubs after removal anymore. Too
> much truble.
>
> I would like too see stable release in february. TODO list is rather
> short of short term items to be done (for release).
>
> Rok

I think a stable release can be done in february.
For now, most important things are bug hunting and docs update

Zone enhancements will be made after.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Maître de conférences
Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex

Recherche :
GIPSA-LIS - INPG
Rue de la Houille Blanche
38400 Saint Martin d'Heres

--------------040408090008060506060003 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1

<head>
<title></title>
</head>
Rok Markovic a &eacute;crit&nbsp;:
content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
Yes, Jean-Piere I agree with you - it is not the code problem, it is<br>
program problem. We have to tell users what each parameter means, but I<br>
have no idea how. I am familiar with code, but I still ned some thinking<br>
how to set parameters. Does anyone knows, how can we suggest to user how<br>
to set parameters (maybe some sort of image) ???<br>
I would like to see per_footprint/ per_pad zone setings. I like proposal<br>
from Vesa for Zones_Inside_ Zone too. But this is not first thing in the<br>
list. I agree with Dick that thermals are not neccessary for SMT pads,<br>
but try to unsolder through hole component in 4 or more layer board.<br>
I do *not* like my idea about adding stubs after removal anymore. Too<br>
much truble.<br>
I would like too see stable release in february. TODO list is rather<br>
short of short term items to be done (for release).<br>
Rok<br>
I think a stable release can be done in february.<br>
For now, most important things are bug hunting and docs update<br>
Zone enhancements will be made after.<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Ma&icirc;tre de conf&eacute;rences
Directeur d'&eacute;tudes 2ieme ann&eacute;e.
G&eacute;nie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex

Recherche :
GIPSA-LIS - INPG
Rue de la Houille Blanche