Re: Debugging KiCad

Brian Sidebotham a écrit :

> Hi Guys,
>
> I want to look at the bug in printing under linux which appears to be
> broken at the moment.

What is the bug you are talking about?
I tested printing and its works fine for me.

( Of course using last wxGTK version, patched as said in COMPILING.txt )

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Maître de conférences
Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex

Recherche :
GIPSA-LIS - INPG
Rue de la Houille Blanche
38400 Saint Martin d'Heres

--------------020100060705090401080808 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1

<head>
</head>
Brian Sidebotham a &eacute;crit&nbsp;:
cite="mid:b845d95d0902130532w39e7d3aaqe1b0c3c6c444532f@..."
type="cite">
content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
I want to look at the bug in printing under linux which appears to be<br>
broken at the moment.<br>
What is the bug you are talking about?<br>
I tested printing and its works fine for me.<br>
( Of course using last wxGTK version, patched as said in COMPILING.txt )<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Ma&icirc;tre de conf&eacute;rences
Directeur d'&eacute;tudes 2ieme ann&eacute;e.
G&eacute;nie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex

Recherche :
GIPSA-LIS - INPG
Rue de la Houille Blanche