[no subject]

Hi all:

First: Dear kicad-developers thank you very much for you work in this very usefull PCB software.

Second: I have found a bug in the Scale adjustment for printing in Linux, Ubuntu 8.04.
When I try to print a PCB, it isn't print to scale 1:1, using Acurate Scaleoption.
Then I use X Scale Adjust and Y Scale Adjust option to adjust the scale.
Adtar that, the Y Scale prints correct, but the X Scale don't have adjustedto X Scale Adjust value. Its seem to be adjusted to the Y Scale Adjust value.

Thank you very much for your great work.

Sebastián Jardi Estadella
sjardi@...
http://www.tinet.org/~sje/index_en.htm
TERRA