Re: Library work

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009, Manveru wrote:

2009/2/22 Milan Horák

> P.S. I've read your document because I'm working on IEC 617 coresponding
> library. Want to make default Kicad library nice and right.

If you did this, me and probably large number of people would be very
grateful :-)

Definitely :^)

Not all current symbols are fine, and lot of them have different proportions.

That was my main motivation to put some thought on this too. We need to organize the work somewhat to avoid duplicate work and to get good tools for work. Maybe we should set up a git tree for library work scratch pad? Or just a new directory to library svn?

-Vesa