Re: Next version of Kicad.

Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :

Warning: this is lengthy email aimed at the primary Kicad developers and
you know who you are!

Now that the latest version of Kicad has been release and the next
development cycle has been started, I would appreciate some input before
heading off in the wrong direction.

This sounds good.
I am waiting for you commit .

I have a fairly large change set
that I am getting ready to commit to SVN. This commit has been spurred
in large part to the last two commits by JP that caused me some merge
headaches.

Sorry!

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
Maître de conférences

Recherche :
Grenoble Image Parole Signal Automatique (GIPSA - INPG)
Grenoble France