DBUS, ARM Board

I may have some time later in the year to start this. I am currently
bringing a new ARM board to market that was designed with Kicad.

(-: To you have "KiCad Powered" sticker on them?? :-)

Da Board:

http://dl.softplc.com/ds_Smartboard.pdf

Having external interface to interact with KiCad from other tools
could be nice feature. It may allow extending KiCad by other projects.

It looks like I may have a contract to add DBUS support to another product soon, so I might get experience on that and hopefully make it easier to add support for it to Kicad.

Dick