Re: Next version of Kicad.

jean-pierre charras - INPG wrote:
> Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :
>> Warning: this is lengthy email aimed at the primary Kicad developers and
>> you know who you are!
>>
>> Now that the latest version of Kicad has been release and the next
>> development cycle has been started, I would appreciate some input before
>> heading off in the wrong direction.
>>

> This sounds good.
> I am waiting for you commit .

I found some problems with the CvPcb changes I made. I finished fixing
them last night but I still want to do some more testing. I plan to
have my changes committed over the weekend.

>> I have a fairly large change set
>> that I am getting ready to commit to SVN. This commit has been spurred
>> in large part to the last two commits by JP that caused me some merge
>> headaches.
>>
> Sorry!

No problem. It's not really your fault. I knew that there would be
merge issues when I made the changes. I just didn't want jeopardize the
release schedule.