Re: Re: MacOSX - Pcbnew: Refresh issues with onload

I don't see how the Affiche_Status_Box() (I really need to rename this
UpdateStatusBar() because that's what it does) is causing the problem.
The device context used in the PcbNew draw panel should have nothing to
to with the device context used to draw the status bar.

If I recall correctly, the wxMAC support can only have one wxDC active at any time, because any active wxDC object is claiming a single underlying graphics context resource.

And, this seems to have been a design decision in later versions of wxDC as I recall. Might not have always been this way.

Like you, getting a hold of a contemporary MAC seems pricey. It was 3 times the price of an equivalent HP when I check last weekend.

They are not on my shopping list.

Dick