Re: broken eeschema

Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :

Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
>
> I just committed the change to move the user defined path before the
> default search paths. Hopefully this fixes the problem.

Nope, it did not. The problem still exists as of this morning.

I am working on the assumption that a user should not have to modify
anything in his configuration when transition to the new path support.
I have not modified anything, and my schematic is fully broken now. If
I load an eeschema from start of April, the schematic sheets all look
OK. This design has 17 sheets.

I suppose I can roll up my sleeves and find out why this is not working,
but I thought it might be easier for you.

Can you test my last commit, It should solve your problem.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
Maître de conférences

Recherche :
Grenoble Image Parole Signal Automatique (GIPSA - INPG)
Grenoble France