Zooming laks smoothing

I really like kicad and also the new fonts patch ! This makes it asome and also as good as "our competetors".

I created some movies to compare kicad vs eagle/pcb zooming. (View best with VideoLan Player)
http://www.bassmasters-heaven.nl/kicad/

Bad about kicad zooming:
+ If cursor placed to a point and then zoom it "jumps" to the place and centers the cursor on drawing area.
+ Big zonefills flash if zooming. ( Try coldfire demo )

Also to select a object that it will highlight like in eagle (and/or selectmultiple other objects (footprints,nets,etc). And then you can move it indepented from the other objects instead of irritating about move blocks.