Re: Re: New file uploaded to kicad-devel

Lorenzo a écrit :

--- In kicad-devel@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:kicad-devel%40yahoogroups.com>, kicad-devel@ yahoogroups. com <mailto:kicad-devel%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> File : /Images/hershey- repertoire. pdf
> Uploaded by : lomarcan77 <lomarcan@.. .>
> Description : Preliminary Hershey Latin-1/EN 617 support
>
> You can access this file at the URL:

Still testing, patch coming soon :P

BTW, hand composing glyphs is painful :D:D

If you are a Java programmer, i can commit a Hersey font editor found on internet (with some hershey fonts).
I am thinking it needs some work to make it usable, but seems interesting.
An a good Hersey font editor could be *very* useful.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
Maître de conférences

Recherche :
Grenoble Image Parole Signal Automatique (GIPSA - INPG)
Grenoble France