Patches if you want them.

Hi,

I just started using kicad for a small project. I like a faster workflow than the kicad interface is set up for so I took a couple days and added some(small) features to help with this.

I've posted some patches to sourceforge for the changes to pcbnew.

* Board thickness in the 3D view can be set in *.pcb files (hand edit)
* Hotkey files bug: incorrect file extension as default in some open/save dialogs.
* Hotkeys made available for pcbnew [add track] and [add module] tools.
* Drag and Move hotkeys extended to drag tracks and move nodes/vias when the [add track] tool is active.
* Show/Hide Invisible Text button added to lefthand menu
* Dropdown list of clearance history available next to trackwidth history.

I will probably not do any more development, but I will help integrate any of the patches you are interested in with the present svn if you like.

Regards,

Hauptmech