Re: Problems compiling for Windows under Linux

Hallo and thanks for the answer.

Changed it according to cmake 2.6.4 to work.

Next it looks for libraries in gcc_lib and gcc_dll directories which does not exist on my system.

Milan

What is looking? CMake or gcc?

What file is """it""" looking for?

Maybe you can post some output.

I recently used CMake to cross compile a windows DLL, and it went pretty well. Mingw32 stuff was all self contained, and the compiler never went looking for anything in the categories:

1) C runtime library
2) gcc support libraries
3) C runtime headers

It was all pretty painless. This was on ubuntu hardy with these standard packages installed:

ii mingw32 4.2.1.dfsg-1ubuntu1 Minimalist GNU win32 (cross) compiler ii mingw32-binutils 2.17.50-20070129.1-1 Minimalist GNU win32 (cross) binutils ii mingw32-runtime 3.13-1 Minimalist GNU win32 (cross) runtime

Dick